4.1.11

slutwave - hype verpasst?


slutwave is a not-so-commonly used term referring to the 00's phenomenon: the domination of female electro-pop solo artists.
the whole thing pisses off people who claim to have a clue about music, since these slutty-dressed (but in real life cold ass business women) artists are able to sell their shitty tracks by drawing attention to their bodies and creating buzz by their trashy (they'd say edgy) costumes.
the term was probably invented and/or brought into use by Carles, blogger of Hipster Runoff.

Quelle: www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slutwave

The 25 Greatest Slutwave Songs of All Time

25. Lady Gaga "Love Game" (2009)
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

24. Nelly Furtado "Promiscuous" (2006)
I can see you with nothing on
Feeling on me before you bring that on


23. Shakira "She Wolf" (2009)
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body’s craving, so feed the hungry


22. Christina Milian "Dip It Low" (2004)
It's late at night, he's comin home
Meet him at the door with nothin' on
Take him by the hand, let him know it's on


21. Apollonia 6 "Sex Shooter" (1984)
I need you to get me off
I'm your bomb, baby, ready to explode
I need you to get me off
Be your slave, do anything I'm told


20. Monifah "Touch It" (1998)
This boy's got me wet like crazy
I want it more and more when you call my name and spank me


19. t.A.T.u. "All The Things She Said" (2002)
I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed
They say it's my fault, but I want her so much


18. Mary Jane Girls "In My House" (1984)
You can just make believe
When it comes down to makin' love, I'll satisfy your every need and every fantasy you think up


17. Jessica Simpson "Irresistible" (2001)
I know that I'm supposed to make him wait
Let him think I like the chase, but I can't


16. Pussycat Dolls "Buttons" (2006)
I'm a sexy mama who knows just how to get what I wanna
What I want to do is spring this on you
Back up all of the things that I told you


15. Christina Aguilera, Pink, Lil' Kim & Mya "Lady Marmalade" (2001)
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

14. Beyonce "Naughty Girl" (2004)
You got me feelin N-A-S-T-Y
I might just take you home with me


13. Samantha Fox "Touch Me (I Want Your Body)" (1986)
Hot and cold emotions confusing my brain
I could not decide between pleasure and pain
Like a tramp in the night, I was begging you
To treat my body like you wanted to


12. Cassie "Me & U" (2005)
I know them other guys, they been talking about the way I do what I do
They heard I was good, they wanna see if its true


11. Rihanna "Rude Boy" (2010)
Tonight, I'ma give it to you harder
Tonight, I'ma turn your body out
Relax, let me do it how I wanna
If you got it, I need it, and I'ma put it down


10. Kelis "Milkshake" (2003)
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, 'It's better than yours'
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge


9. Miley Cyrus "Can't Be Tamed" (2010)
For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way, yep, 24 hours a day
'Cause I'm hot like that


8. Madonna "Like A Virgin" (1984)
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside


7. Peaches "Fuck The Pain Away" (2000)
Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me
Callin' me, all the time like Blondie


6. Vanity 6 "Nasty Girl" (1982)
That's right, I can't control it
I need seven inches or more
Tonight, I can no longer hold it
Get it up, get it up, I can't wait anymore


5. Britney Spears "Gimme More" (2007)
The center of attention
Even when we're up against the wall, you've got me in a crazy position
If you're on a mission, you got my permission


4. Willa Ford "I Wanna Be Bad" (2001)
I wanna be bad, you make that look so good
I got things on my mind I never thought I would...I'm about to break the rules


3. Christina Aguilera "Dirrty" (2002)
Tight hip-huggers, low for show
Shake a little somethin', on the floor
I need that to get me off
Sweating ’til my clothes come off


2. Katy Perry "I Kissed A Girl" (2008)
No, I don't even know your name
It doesn't matter, you're my experimental game


1. Ke$ha "Blah Blah Blah" (2010)
I don't care where you live at
Just turn around boy, let me hit that
Don't be a little bitch with your chit-chat
Just show me where your dick's at

Keine Kommentare: