4.6.22

The Rainbeaus

Idee: Beatles-Coverband gründen mit folgendem Repertoire:
Bad To Me, Cry for a Shadow, Don't Bother Me, Free as a Bird (Yukio Yung Version), From A Window, Hello Little Girl, How Do You Do It?, I Don't Want To See You Again, I Need You, I'll Be On My Way, I'll Keep You Satisfied, I'm In Love, If I Needed Someone, If You've Got Trouble, In Spite of All the Danger, It's For You, Like Dreamers Do, Love Of The Loved, Nobody I Know, One & One Is Two, Real Love, Step Inside Love, That Means A Lot, Think for Yourself, Tip Of My Tongue, Woman, World Without Love, You Know What to Do, You Like Me Too Much
Eventuell Repertoire erweitern um:
Blue Jay Way, Child of Nature, Circles, Don't Pass Me By, For You Blue, Here Comes the Sun, I Me Mine, I Want to Tell You, It's All Too Much, Long, Long, Long, Love You To, Not Guilty, Octopus's Garden, Old Brown Shoe, Only a Northern Song, Piggies, Savoy Truffle, Something, Taxman, The Inner Light, What Goes On, What's the New Mary Jane, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Within You Without You

Keine Kommentare: